Sunday, September 21, 2014

Article & Student Questions on Scotland for AP Comp


Here is a great article, complete with videos and here are the questions I am asking my students along with it.  Call it a mini-flipped lesson as there is a nice video with David Cameron.  Generally I have my AP Comp students research "issues" and add them to my "conceptual terms," but since Scotland has been so in the news, I thought I would jump on it early.

By the way, I have long put images on my assignments and this year two of my students started doing it themselves.  I liked it so much that if my students complete any reading assignments - or notes for a flipped video, then they too have to put in images.  Since we think in images and not words, it really is a good technique to remember something.   

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Now in the fastest era, students asking methods are advanced, everyone is trying to pay to do my online class method and asking all the difficult questions related to serious educational questions.