Friday, August 1, 2014



Thank you, Ken Halla, for inviting me to participate in the AP U.S. Government and Politics blog you created. I am looking forward to guest blogging from time to time.  As I have been an educator for nine years in North Carolina, seven of which were in a bricks mortar school, and two exclusively online for NC Virtual Public Schools I am certain I will enjoy writing and sharing in this venue. I have experience teaching Civics and Economics, U.S. History, AP U.S. Government and AP Psychology.

Becoming an educator was always of interest to me, however, I did not make it happen until I was 45 years young. I had a career in hospital management in New York and Duke Eye Center. My undergraduate major is Political Institutions and Social Theory. I also hold two graduate degrees; one in Health Services Management and Policy and the other is a Master of Public Administration.

Let the mid-term elections season begin!

No comments: